BabyDogeCoin has seen an explosive growth since it was founded in May 2021. It has been featured on major newspapers, following a tweet by Elon Musk that mentioned Baby Doge.
Here are the Top 10 News Articles on Baby DogeCoin:
- New York Post https://nypost.com/2021/07/02/what-you-need-to-know-about-baby-doge-the-dogecoin-spinoff/ Elon Musk has anointed an heir to Dogecoin — and it’s called Baby Doge.
- Fast Company: https://www.fastcompany.com/90652566/what-is-baby-doge-what-to-know-about-the-son-of-dogecoin-cryptocurrency The tweet helped to send the Baby Doge cryptocurrency up 5%. But you could be forgiven for never having heard of Baby Doge before. So just what is this new cryptocurrency? Here’s what you need to know.
- Yahoo Finance: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-thrusts-baby-doge-130512796.html Baby Doge is only about one month old, according to the project’s social media account. The Baby Doge Coin team says they are growing at a pace of 195K holders in that time, including 25K additional users on the day of Musk’s tweet and “more every minute.”
- MarketWatch https://www.marketwatch.com/story/elon-musk-may-be-losing-his-sway-with-dogecoin-investorsbut-baby-doge-coin-is-soaring-11625160997 Baby Doge Coin, described on its website as a “new crypto birthed by fans & members of the Doge Coin online community,’ was the real winner in the Musk tweets. The meme-of-a-meme crypto was created about a month ago, according to its website and was trading under $0.00000001.
- Fool.com https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/cryptocurrency/articles/this-hot-new-crypto-has-gained-677-in-2-weeks/ Dogecoin, which is based on a meme, rode a wave of popularity to become one of the biggest cryptocurrencies this year. Now another crypto, Baby Doge Coin, is looking to follow in its footsteps.
- Business Insider https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/elon-musk-baby-doge-tweet-coin-surge-dogecoin-crypto-2021-7 A new cryptocurrency called baby doge coin surged after a tweet from Elon Musk.
- InvestorPlace https://investorplace.com/2021/07/5-alt-doge-coins-to-know-for-summer/ “If you like Doge then you’ll fall in love with Baby Doge Coin,” the token’s website proudly states. They certainly have a point; the Binance token has already amassed 50k followers on Twitter and has 100,000 holders. Its relatively small $23 million market cap also gives this a potential 100x upside.
- Futurism https://futurism.com/the-byte/elon-musk-baby-doge Baby Doge has some ways to go to catch up with its “father.” The nascent token is trading at around $0.000000001662 at the time of writing, according to Coingecko.com. That may not sound a lot, but its value has soared over 450 percent over the last two weeks, according to the website.
- GameRevolution https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/685549-what-is-baby-doge-coin-price-prediction The crpyto market is still expanding, and new coins, like Baby Doge Coin, continue to arrive with the promise of fortunes to come. But how is this latest cryptocurrency holding up? What’s the price prediction for Baby Doge Coin in 2021?
- News18 https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/dogecoin-spinoff-baby-doge-sees-98-jump-after-elon-musks-baby-shark-tweet-3916301.html From CoinMarketCap data on the page, Baby Doge is described as having “learned a few tricks and lessons from his meme father, Doge Coin.